Wednesday, November 10, 2021

You're Such A Blessing

        Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 10 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
have to admit my friends ...... I am IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.  I HONESTLY think it's one of my FAVORITE cards I created for this "25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving Challenge".
I started out with an Early Espresso base card.  Next, I added a panel of Crumb Cake card stock ....... But before I adhered that panel down, I ran it through my embossing machine with the 'Bark Folder'.  I'm telling you ...... LOVE LOVE LOVE all the texture that was created on this panel.
Next, I cut three different 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper' panels (2" x 5",  1-3/4" x 4" and 1-1/2" x 4") and adhered those across the front of my card.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Little Delights' set with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder'.  I used my 'Layering Circle Dies' to create some pretty layers for my sentiment.......
And the finishing touch was adding three gold 'Brushed Metallic Dots' to the lower right-hand corner of my card.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE the rich colors of your card. The layout is great. Lots of texture and movement. It's a 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda......I totally agree with you on rating it a 10 (if I do say so myself).

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous mix of texture and paper. Brilliant way to share gratitude!

    ReplyDelete