Thursday, November 11, 2021

Hostess CupCake Holder

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 11of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
I created this DARLING little Hostess CupCake Holder for several demonstrator friends who were attending the On-Stage event this coming weekend.
The cupcake holder is a 5-3/4" x 10" piece of Thick White card stock.  It is scored on the short side at 1-1/2" on both ends.  Then on the long side, I scored it at 1-1/2", 4-1/4", 5-3/4" and 8-1/2".
After I adhered down my 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper' to all five sides ....... I used my 'Layering Circles' to crop out a window on the top of my holder. 
And here's the sweet little SURPRISE that was tucked inside.
The YUMMY Pumpkin Spice Hostess Cupcake FITS PERFECTLY inside.
I decorated the top with a pumpkin and a sweet little tag.......
And this little cutie was ready to be passed out to my friends!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable cupcake box. And I never thought to use Hostess cupcakes! No frosting mess. You are SO smart!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be cuter (or more delish)!

    ReplyDelete