Tuesday, November 09, 2021

So Thankful For All You Do

               Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 9 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
My sweet friend Betty Pearce shared this little cutie with me ........ And it's a project that Terri Gaines created a few months ago.  I knew the instant I saw it.....I wanted to make this.  
Here is a link to the pdf and video that Terri used to create this project: Halloween Treat Holder made with Everyday Label Punch (with video) - Create With Terri Gaines
I started out with a 11" x 3" piece of Early Espresso card stock.  That piece is scored at 1-1/4", 2", 3-3/4", 4-1/2", 7-3/4" and 8-1/2"
I decorated the front flap with a 2-1/8" x 2-5/8" piece of  'Cork Designer Series Paper' and matted that to a panel of White card stock.  To the top of that DSP panel, I stamped three leaves from the 'Gorgeous Leaves' set and cropped all three out with the help of the 'Intricate Leaves Dies'.
My sentiment is from the 'Season's Blessings' set and that is stamped directly onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Die' piece.
The sentiment piece acts as the closure for this project ....... And I tucked three mini Kit Kat bars on the inside (it was a PERFECT fit).
The finihsing touch for the sentiment piece was adding three 'Matte Decorative Dots' that I colored with my Stampin' Blends.
Just coulnd't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.
I plan to keep a few tucked inside my purse 
to hand out during November.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

7 comments:

  1. I love that the lid just tucks right behind the sentiment panel. Great colors - and I love this cork paper. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was a SUPER FUN project to CASE!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable. What a fun candy holder gift. Terri Gaines has the most awesome projects. I deleted my last comment because of a punctuation mark. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you on Terri Gaines and all her AMAZING talent.

      Delete
  4. Adore your trio of leaves and such a great gift/host gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a project that I will be making more of for the holidays. Thanks my friend.

      Delete