Friday, November 26, 2021

2022 Desk Calendar

             Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today we are doing our traditional Black Friday/State Streets Outing.  We head down to State Street in downtown Madison and do some SHOPPING and of course more family shenanigans.  We will also start setting up for our Annual Gingerbread House Party that kicks off tomorrow at Noon.  You can check back tomorrow to see all that fun unfold!!!!

Here's a few pictures of our Thanksgiving Day Shenanigans.........
Of course, our gatherings wouldn't be complete without testing out a new cocktail......OH YUM!!!!
And our family ALWAYS gathers in the kitchen for snacks and beverages before our dinner is served.
Bring on the FOOD.......
Everything was DELISH!!!!!!
And after dinner we follow our traditions and play a NEW board game.  This year we had three new board games to try out.
And of course, there were three different kinds of pie.  I experienced only two of them.

Now ....... On with my blog post for today.  I am KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas" Challenge.   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year ........ And here is Day 1 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
Every year ..... I try to make a desk calendar for my sudio and this year I kept the same Designer Series Paper (VERY RETIRED) for my calendar.  This is the DSP I have used to decorate my studio.
My calendar is a piece of Melon Mambo card stock that is 3-3/4" x 10-1/2".  I have scored that piece at 4, 8, 9 and 10.
I added a small piece of DSP to the top of my calendar and then added 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the top.
The base creates a perfect little stand and is surprising how well the construction of this piece is.
My calendars were purchased on ebay from "The Sassy Stamper Shop".
And talk about a quick and easy kind of gift.........
I will probably be making a few of these for my friends!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful calendar. These make great stocking stuffers.
    Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling calendar. I was on State Street, too. Heading back to Tucson (from Madison) today to warm up!

    ReplyDelete