Sunday, November 14, 2021

Reese Candy Pumpkin Box

            Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 14 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Here's a YUMMY little treat holder I made for my demonstrator friends who attended the Stampin' UP! On-Stage event this past weekend.
And keeping with the Pumpkin Spice theme for my Pre On-Stage Event ....... I found these 'OH MY GOSH DELISH' Pumpkin Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
The box is a piece of Thick White card stock that measures 5" x 6-3/4".  It is scored at 3/4" on all four sides and then on the long side.....it is scored at 3" and 3-3/4".
The Belly Band is a piece of Cajun Craze card stock and that measure 7" x 1-1/2".  I did not score this piece ....... But wrapped it around the holder and finger formed it.
I decorated the front of the box with a sweet little sentiment ......
And a pretty pumpkin with some 'Linen Thread'.
So what do you think my friends......CUTE NO!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What delicious fun! That's a treat I approve of! ♥ Love the little box and tag you made for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Peanut Butter is not one of my favorites.......but add chocolate and I'm all in!

      Delete
  2. Two thumbs up! Such a great treat box! I can't wait to make one of these too! You are adding to my project list will all of your cute treat holders! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect packing for peanut butter cups. I love the pumpkin die cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It turned out as cute as it was in my head.

      Delete