Saturday, November 13, 2021

Note Pad & Pen Holder

               Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 13 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Here's another gift I made for demonstrators who were joining me for the On-Stage event this week......
This combination note pad holder and coordinating pen were SO MUCH FUN to create.
The note pad was covered with 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper'......
And I used the 'Playful Alphabet Dies' to spell out "Notes" on the side of my note pad.
And of course to keep with the Pumpkin Spice theme ....... I added a sweet little pumpkin to the cover.
Here's what the inside of my holder looks like.  I used a note pad from the Stampin' UP! Demo supply site and also created a pocket on the inside for my friends to tuck any special notes from the day.
The Pen Holder idea was inspired by Erica Cerwin.   She posted this holder back in April of 2020 and I just tweaked it a tad for my needs (She used a Sharpie Marker and I wanted to use some Stampin' UP! pens).
The base of my pen holder is a 1-1/2" x 6" piece of Thick White card stock.....
The pen holder covering is a piece of 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' and that piece is 6-3/4" x 1-1/2".  It is scored at 1", 1-1/2", 4" and 4-1/2".
I used a 1/2" circle punch to create the hole for the pen to slide into ........ And finished this holder off with a sweet little tag and a prety pumpkin.
Such a FUN and USEFUL project for our On-Stage event.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the notebook and pen. Great colors and a wonderful teacher's gift too! I've made the pen holder before and added a bit more length to the top, scored it so it could hang over the front of the notebook. Kind of like a reverse bookmark. Your color choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT idea on the extending the length of the bookmark Wanda. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely gift! Perfect for important note-taking during the event. Hope you are having a fun time! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. OnStage was a struggle the first day......but Saturday was amazing and I'll play catch up with Video on Demand. CONGRATS on all your achievements.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely idea that will be appreciated by your peeps

    ReplyDelete