Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

           Happy Thanksgiving My Blogger Friends!
Well, yesterday was a stay in your jammies kind of day till about 4pm.  Twoie and I spent some of the morning hanging out with Maddie..........
And I got busy making a cheesecake for Thanksgiving and while the cake was cooking.......I went downstairs and did some coloring.
Today is the big "Berbee Derby Run/Walk" and my youngest daughter got their numbers.........
And race day t-shirts.
Then, I spend the evening catching up with my bestie friend JoAnn.  We met up for dinner at one of the local sports bars in Oregon ........... And spent over 3-hours catching up.  I'm planning to head out to her new home (they just built) on Tuesday for lunch ....... And can't wait to see what they built.

My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is my final Day 25 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
My Thanksgiving card for today is probably the most BEAUTIFUL card I made this month.  It just SCREAMS Happy Thanksgiving to me.
I started off with a Soft Suede base card.  To the center of my card.....I added a White panel and stacked three panels of 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' across that White panel.
Then I cropped out three GORGEOUS leaves from the 'Stitched Leaves Dies' and arranged those to the front of my White/DSP panel.
All that was left to do was add my Thanksgiving wish ....... And that was cropped out using the 'Word Wishes Dies'.
So there you have it friends.
Hoping you have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving Day.....
And you are surrounded by those you LOVE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Busy and fun day. Nice coloring on the Santa's and your Thanksgiving card is wonderful. Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos and a lovely card! Nothing like time with loved ones. ♥ Adore the three panels behind the gorgeous leaves.

    ReplyDelete