Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Blessed 2 Large Leaves

        Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends! 
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 17 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
I only have three more short days before I leave for my 3-week trip back to Wisconsin ...... And when I look at this card ....... I know I am BLESSED beyond words for all I have!
This card starts out with a Cinnamon Cider base card.
I added a panel of White cardstock to the top of my card ....... And cut two 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper' panels to add to the top of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Festive & Bright' set .... And I used Cinnamon Cider ink to stamp that sentiment.  After I had my sentiment stamped ...... I used the 'Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder' to add some texture to my sentiment panel.
Then, I used the 'Intricate Leaves Dies' to crop out two pretty leave images ...... And I tied it off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.
And that's all it took to create this PRETTY holiday card.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I have so many things to say about this lovely card. (1) the colors of the leaves really pop against the gorgeous brown backdrop (2) I LOVE the texture you added on the sentiment panel (3) the leaves seem to have a shine to them - and the cutouts aren't popped out (how did you do that?!) (4) love the addition of the In Color square shapes (5) that bow! Please make me 100 of those. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian.....You are the BEST. SO GLAD you like my card. The cutout didn't happen on the leaves because I put packing wide tape on both sides of the cardstock before I diecut the shape. And for the texture on the sentiment panel....That was just PURE luck on my part.
      When do you want your 100 card order to be completed (!@#$%^&*????).

      Delete
  2. Sweet pattern mix and lovely leaves. Adore the touch of linen thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....LOVE your keen eye on that linen thread.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your color choice of the leaves. They just pop off the two designs of gorgeous DSP

    ReplyDelete