Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Biscotti Holder

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 16 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Check out this ADORABLE Biscotti Holder that I made for our On-Stage Event last weekend.  I found this DELISH Pumpkin Spice Biscotti's and just had to create a holder and share them with my friends.
The packaging is made into two pieces.  The back base is a 6-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Soft Suede.  That piece is scored at 1" on three sides.
The front is created with a 3-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Soft Suede.  That piece is scored at 1" on three sides.
I did decorate the front of my holder with a panel of 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' and created a fun little tag and added a pumpkin to the front.
Just THRILLED with the way this holer turned out......
And the biscotti's were SO DELISH!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Another adorable holder! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this little holder Wanda. These bicotti's are DELISH!!!!!

      Delete
  2. How do I sign up to have all of my snacks and morning goodies encased in gorgeous packaging? This is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. All of the packaging I created for my Pre-OnStage event was so WELL RECEIVED. Glad you like my packaging ideas too.

      Delete