Sunday, November 21, 2021

Blessed Wreath

      Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Well my friends........I arrived in Madison yesterday late afternoon.......And I am OVER-THE-MOON HAPPY to see my family.  It's been two years since I was with my whole family ......... So I'm spending the first week at my youngest daughter's house in Oregon, Wi and then heading into Madison for my last two weeks.  Dare I say......I'm in HEAVEN!!!!!

My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 21 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving".
So my card for today says EVERY SINGLE thing that is in my heart today.  I am BLESSED beyond words!!!!
I started out with a Very Vanilla base card ....... And added a panel of Cinnamon Cider.  That Cinnamon Cider panel was embossed using the 'Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder' ...... and for an added element of texture ...... I used my blending tool and some Cinnamon Cider ink to add some distressing to the service.
Here's a close-up picture of how FABULOUS the distress technique looks on that panel.
My sentiment is from the 'Festive & Bright' set ...... And I used Early Espresso ink to stamp that onto a 'Festive Finishes Dies' frame.
I used the 'Seasonal Swirls Dies' to create a wreath style frame for the front of my card.  I used both Early Espresso and Crumb Cake for that frame.
So what do you think my friends......
Dont' you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: