Friday, November 05, 2021

Scissors Retreat Table Gifts Part Two

            Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To continue with my '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving', today I am sharing 7 AMAZING friends that I am grateful for.  These friends have created some BEAUTIFUL works of art ....... and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today those friends.
My first Scissors and the City Retreat Table Gift for today is this YUMMY bag of puppy chow that Jessi created for me.
Next up ..... These DELISH packages of treats that Jennifer Mennetti created.
This OH SO GOOD drink was given to me by Jenna.
This package of FUN was waiting for me from Melody Paige.
Check out the Sweet and Salty treats that Sandy left for me.  Sandy is the owner of the Scissors and the City Retreat.  I have received several request to share how you can get added to their mailing list.....Here is the link my friends:  Scissors and the City
This little package of CUTENESS was waiting for me from Terry Olsen.  HOW STINKIN' CUTE is this!
And my final share was a little SURPRISE bag ...... That was FILLED with some AMAZING Close To My Heart products from Jennifer Mennetti.  (THANK YOU JENNIFER!!!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....My friends always LOVE seeing your comments!

      Delete
  2. What fun items you received from the Scissors Retreat! A great variety and all very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. My Scissors gal friends are SO TALENTED.

      Delete