Monday, November 22, 2021

You Make a Difference Every Day

          Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends.......Went out yesterday with my oldest daughter Cheryl ........ And we picked up all the fixin's for our upcoming Gingerbread House decorating party on Saturday, November 27.  Here's a few pictures of Cheryl and Hailey waiting for me when I arrived in Madison on Saturday afternoon ....... And check out what happens when I leave my camera on the dining room table and Brooke and Jennifer decide to do some selfies.



My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 22 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card I created for my downline members for the month of October.
I started this Very Vanilla base notecard off with a layer of Cajun Craze and topped that with the FABULOUS 'Cork Paper'.  OH MY GOSH FRIENDS ........ If you haven't tried this paper ..... It's a MUST TRY.  You can not believe how light and easy it is to use.
Next, I grabbed some Early Espresso card stock and used the 'Painted Labels Dies' and cropped out the PRETTIEST wreath.  I used the 'Inspired Thoughts' stamp set to stamp my sentiment (with VersaMark) and then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' for a SERIOUS WOW FACTOR LOOK!
I die-cut several leaves from the 'Giving Gifts Dies' ....... And topped my wreath off with a PRETTY 'Linen Thread' bow.
And that's all this card took to put together.
So what do you think my friends....PRETTY or WHAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fun girls!!! Lo e your card. The leaves are so beautiful against that background.

    ReplyDelete