Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Snowflake Tag Gift

            Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Check out the FUN I had yesterday with my bestie JoAnn at her new home out in the COUNTRY.
The drive out to her house was SO LOVELY.......
And when I say she lives out in the country ............ I am SERIOUSLY NOT KIDDING!
Her new home is BEAUTIFUL........And being married to an electrician ..... Well, he created a dream home for the two of them.
Here is JoAnn and John.......
And JoAnn and me.
The other FUN I had yesterday was connecting with my Downline Team and doing a Mystery Stamping Event via Zoom.

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 6 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
Check out this fun little holiday gift that my demonstrator friends made the night before our On-Stage Event.  We gathered on Zoom and had a little party.  I sent them a box of fun little treats (those treats were spot-lighted in my November posts) along with two Make n' Take projects.
I created a tag topper for our snowflake tags to sit in.  I used Cinnamon Cider card stock and the 'Snowflake Wishes' set to decorate the top.  I also cropped out a White zig zag element for the top of my topper.  That was die-cut using the 'Basic Border Dies'.  I also used that same die to create the curved bottom edge of my topper. 
I had each lady create four of these large snowflake tags........
And those were created with the 'Layering Circle Dies' and the 'So Many Snowflakes Dies'.
Each snowflake was topped off with some Clearance Rack Cinnamon Cider Ribbon and a single Rhinestone Jewel.
Here's a close-up of how GORGEOUS these tags turned out.
So there you have it friends.......
A quick little holiday host gift for you to make.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: