Sunday, November 07, 2021

Thinking of You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 7 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
The saying ....... GO BIG OR GO HOME ....... That's what I think about when I look at this card.  It's the PERFECT way to let someone special this Thanksgiving season know you are thinking of them.
For this card ....... I started with a White base card and added a panel of Early Espresso directly on top.
Next, I added a 4" x 3-1/4" panel of 'Neutrals Designer Series Paper' to the upper left-hand corner and then cropped out a 4" x 3" panel of White card stock.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Thinking Thanks & Peace' set diretly onto that White card stock panel.  And added my Kadie Stitching Lines around the outer edge of that panel.
My three leaves were stamped from the 'Gorgeous Leaves' set and cropped out using the 'Intricate Leaves Dies'.  I popped those in the upper left-hand corner of my sentiment piece ...... And topped it off with a pretty 'Linn Thread' bow.
So what do you think my friends?????
I think someone special is going to know how much 
I ADORE them when they receive this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the tone on tone of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the leaves and that DSP is absolutely perfect for this card! Your hand drawn stitched marks really added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. With the temors I have gotten in my hands.....Doing my stitching lines is getting hard to do. But.....SLOW and STEADY wins the race.

      Delete