Thursday, November 18, 2021

Hand Lotion Holder

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 18 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Today, I have my final On-Stage event gift to share with you.
I can't even tell you how HAPPY I was when I saw these little tubes of hand cream at Wal-Mart.  They were......OF COURSE......Pumpkin Spice......and I knew I could make a cute packaging to hold these for my On-Stage friends.
The packaging is made with a piece of Thick White card stock that measures 7-3/4" x 3-1/2".  I scored both short sides at 1" and I scored the long side at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2".
I added panels of the 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper'  to four sides.....
And decorated the front with a Pumpkin and sweet tag.
I have to admit.......
I kind of SQUEALED when I finished this project.
What do you think my friends!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment