Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Gather Together Pocket Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the '25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving'.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 2 of my 'Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving'...........
This pocket style card was inspired by a post that Rachel Tessman shared back in October.  I made a few changes to my version and want to share it with you here today.
I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Cajun Craze card stock.  I scored that piece at 1-1/4" and 5-1/2". 
The pocket portion of this card is a 3-3/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Bumblebee card stock.  
I added a 3-1/2" x 5" piece of White card stock to the top and stamped my sentiment (from the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set) at the top.
I topped the front of my card off with a panel of 'Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper' and completed the fold over flap with a pretty trim from the 'Eden Dies' and added some 'Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon'.  CUTE OR WHAT!!!!
The finishing touch was adding two '2020-2022 In Color Square Gems' and calling this card done!  What do you think my friend????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, what a beautiful fall card. That DSP is stunning! I like this layout, it allows you to really showcase the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You Michelle.....I plan to make a few of this design for Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Love the layering of the border die cut and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete