Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Ghirardelli Treat Holder

           Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ....... It has officially turned COLD here in Madison, Wisconsin.  YIKES ..... It was 22 degrees when I went out yesterday morning to have breakfast with Lynn.   
And things really didn't heat up much throughout the day.  Unless of course......You think 27 is a heatwave.
 
I was THRILLED beyond words to have my two grandsons join me for dinner last night.
And following true to our family traditions ........ Both Steven and Jared joined me for dinner and a quick photo opportunity.
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 23 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Check out this FUN Ghirardelli Treat Holder that I created!
I started out with a 3" x 8-3/4" piece of Cinnamon Cider.  I scored that piece at 1", 4-3/4" and 5".
Next, I added a 2" x 8-3/4" panel of 'Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper' around the center of my Cinnamon Cider base.
To secure my holder closed ..... I added some 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' around the center and tied it off into a pretty bow.  And my sentiment is from the 'Joyful Life' set ..... and that is stamped onto a Cajun Craze tag from the 'Ornate Dies'.
I did add some of my Kadie's Stitching Lines around the outside edge of the DSP and that helped to make my Designer Series Paper just POP off the Cinnamon Cider.
And here is the SURPRISE when you open it up!
On the left hand-side ...... I stamped my sentiment.  I used the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set along with more of the 'Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper'.......
And on the right hand-side ..... I added my YUMMY treat!
So there you have it friends........
Just doesn't get any EASIER to create!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Love those treat holders. Perfect for fall. I'm in Madison this week, too. Brrrr. At least it's sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Badgers! It's 19 degrees this morning. YIKES.

      Delete
  2. So cute. You have such great ideas for treat holders. They are just perfect for seasonal giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I'm always looking for creative ways to pass out treats during the holidays.

      Delete
  3. Those boys have a really cool grandma! I love this treat holder - what fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......Just LOVE meeting up with my 'boys' when I come back to Madison.

      Delete