Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Mary Fish CASE

          Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 3 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
One of my FAVORITE (and SUPER TALENTED) papercrafting friends is Mary Fish.  She created a version of this card back in October......And I totally knew I wanted to CASE her creation.
I used the 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' to crop out four circles from the 'Layering Circles Dies'.  I arranged those circles along the right-hand edge of my White base card.
Then I got busy and created my sentiment piece.
I used the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' piece and stamped my sentiment (from the 'Sparkle of the Season' set) right in the middle of that rectangle.  I cropped out two pretty die-cut leaves from the 'Intricate Leaves Dies' and popped those in the upper left hand corner of my sentiment.
The finishing touch for this card was adding a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to the corner of my sentiment ....... And this card was called DONE ..... in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and gorgeous card! Fantastic fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little pattern magic and sweet fall design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the minute you shared your card like this....I was going to CASE it. Thanks for the inspiration my friend.

      Delete