Friday, November 12, 2021

Hand Sanitizer

               Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 12 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Here's another little project I created for my demonstrator friends who were attending the On-Stage event this weekend.
I started with a 1-3/4" x 7-1/2" piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock.  That piece was scored at 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 5" and 6".  
To create the side panels for my holder......I cut two pieces of Cinnamon Cider card stock that measured 2" x 1-1/2" and scored at 1/2" on both ends.  Those two pieces got attached to both sides of my holder.
I kept to a Pumpkin Spice theme for our Pre OnStage event.......so I found these Pumpkin Spice Hand Sanitizers and loaded one into each holder.
The holder was decorated with 'Patterned Paper Designer Series Paper' and I used some clearance rack Cinnamon Cider Ribbon to add some CHARM to the packaging.
And here is how the packaging looks when it scored and the hand sanitizer is droppd into the holder.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. SO darn cute! What a perfect way to give a little hand sanitizer! I can't wait to make one! I am SO loving that DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What packaging for fall and such an essential product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet my friend.....The ladies LOVED this little gift.

      Delete