Sunday, November 28, 2021

Holiday Tag Box

          Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Check out these FUN pictures of our Christmas cookie decorating yesterday afternoon........




This family of mine is one WACKY........CRAZY.......FUN LOVING.......BEAUTIFUL gang.

Now ........ my blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 3 of my "30-Day Countdow to Christmas"............
This DARLING little tag box was created for my downline team members who particapated in my November Team Swap.
Our swap was to create a set of holiday gift tags ........ And package them up in some fashion.  I set-out to create a FUN little box for my set of tags to sit in.
My packaging is a Thick White base that measures 7-1/4" x 6-7/8".  With the 7-1/4" edge at the top of my Simply Scoring Board........I scored at 3/4" on both ends.  Then with the 6-7/8" edge at the top of my Simply Scoring Board......I scored that side at 3/4", 3", 3-3/4" and 6-1/8".
I used my 'Stitched Rectangles Dies' to crop out a window on the top section of my box.  And I used some 'Gold Foil' to create a frame around that opening.......and a special little tag for the top of my box.
Before assembling my box together......I ran it through my Embossing Machine with a snowflake folder.  I also used my 3/4" circle punch to crop out a thumb slot to make opening my tag box just a tad easier.
I adhere a piece of Window Sheet to the inside top of my box ........ And this helped the tags from slipping out of the window cut out section.
And here are the four tags I created.
My tags are 2" x 4" and I cropped out the black (top images) with the 'Giving Gifts Dies'.  That helped me create the Santa and Sleigh.......
And then I just matted those die-cut pieces to the top of a Cherry Cobbler and White base tag.
Each tag was topped off with a piece of 'Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2 Ribbon' and that ribbon was secured in place with some 'Gold Simply Elegant Trim'.
My sentiment was stamped directly onto the Cherry Cobbler or White base tag.  I used the 'Frightfully Cute' stamp set for that.
And that's all it took to create this little CUTIE.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment