Saturday, November 06, 2021

Post It Note Holder

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 6 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Check out this OH SO PRETTY Post-it-Note Holder.  I am COMPLETELY IN LOVE with the way this turned out.
The base of my holder starts out with a piece of 3-1/8" x 7-3/8" Early Espresso card stock.  I scored that piece at 3-1/8", 3-1/2" and 3-7/8".
I covered the front flap of my holder with a 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" panel of 'In Good Taste Designer Series Paper' ....... And then I got busy cropping out the pretty leaves for the front.
I used the 'Stitched Leaves Dies' and cropped out three bright leaves ......... And my sentiment is from the 'Days to Remember' set and that was stamped directly onto a White 'Ornate Frames Dies' and popped that bad boy right over the leaves.
All that was left to do was drop in a 3x3 Post-it-Note pad and this project was called done in a HOT NEW YORK minute!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a post it holder. Decorating them makes them easier to locate on my worktable!!! I love the fall leaves here, just too cute and it works for a male or female.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Wanda. Sometimes I need to make something that will STAND OUT on my desk.....This did the trick.

      Delete
  2. The stitching on the leaves is amazing. Sweet idea for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Stampin' UP! did all that amazing work for me.

      Delete
  3. Such a great project! Love the mix of colors and textures - and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAHOO my friend......So glad you liked what I created.

      Delete