Sunday, January 10, 2021

You Are Loved

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Have you seen the 'Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More' on Page 16 of the 2021 Mini Catalog?  Well ...... STOP THE PRESSES if you haven't.  These are nothing short of PURE JOY to work with.
All I did was add one of the cards to the front of a Melon Mambo base card ...... And INSTANT WOW FACTOR was created.
The card is already stamped and ready to go ........ All I had to do was add some adhesive and tie up a pretty bow.
Couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple details. Love the touch of twine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Using the Sweet Little Valentine's Cards & More kit was FUN.

      Delete