Wednesday, January 27, 2021

You Are An Inspiration Card

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card layout makes any Designer Series Paper look amazing.
I started off with a Melon Mambo base card.  To that I added a White panel to the center that measures 3-1/4" x 4-1/2".
Then I got busy adhering four pieces of 'Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper' to that white panel.  My DSP panels are Qty 2-pcs that are 1-/12" x 2-3/4" and Qty 2-pcs that are 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".
My sentiment was stamped using the 'Dragonfly Garden' set ....... I stamped that with Melon Mambo ink onto a White 'Double Oval Punch' piece.  And then I cropped out a Melon Mambo layer of the 'Double Oval Punch' and matted my sentiment to that.
And that's all it took my friends to create this
PRETTY and HAPPY looking cad.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I have been wanting to make a block-style card - I may swipe your measurements as a starting point. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be HONORED to see you swipe this card. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Diggin' the layout of the designer paper and trio of pearls!

    ReplyDelete