Sunday, January 24, 2021

Lucky To Know You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog as well as both the 2021 Sale-a-Bration and 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from all of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a White base card and added two Designer Series panels to the front.
Both panels are from the Sale-a-Bration 'Flowers & Field Designer Series Paper' pack.  Because our Designer Series Paper is double sided ...... I was able to create two really fun panels for the front of my card.
I used the 'Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon' on the vertical DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty knot in the center of that panel.
My sentiment is from the 'Oval Occasions' set and I matted that piece with a Flirty Flamingo frame from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.
Just LOVE how pretty this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this mix of shapes and print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Always nice to wake up to you and a cup of coffee in the early morning.

      Delete