Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentine's Gift Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This CASE project is from Darby at Rejoice and Create.  She posted this project on 9/26/2020.  Here is link to her September 26th blog post: #CCAY2020 A Fold Flat Box to make ahead for Christmas – Rejoice and Create
To create this box, you will create Qty 2 pieces of Real Red card stock that measures 8-1/2" x 11".  Score both pieces first on the 8-1/2" side at 2" and 6-1/2".  Then score the 11" side at 8" and 10".  
Darby was so sweet to share this FABULOUS drawing of how to score and cut your card stock.
I used the 'Playful Pets Designer Series Paper' to cover my box.  I cut two pieces that measure 7-3/4" x 4-1/4" (those are for the front and back of the box).  And then I cut two pieces that measure 7-3/4" x 1-3/4" (and those are for the two sides).
I added a pretty red heart that was punched out using he 'Heart Punch' and then I pretty it up by adding a White 'Be Mine Die' piece over the top of the red heart.
My sentiment is an over sized tag.  And I stamped my sentiment with the 'Meant To Be' set and then added a couple hearts that were die-cut from the 'Detailed Hearts Dies'.
I plan to add a few Valentine's treats in this box for Jack.
Thinking it might be STUFFED to the top with chocolates.
Do you think he will LOVE IT????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful is this?! I love the thin stripes from the Playful Pets paper - perfect for this LOVEly box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I agree that the DSP did all the heavy lifting on this project.

      Delete
  2. Crisp little stripe . . . always classy!

    ReplyDelete