Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Wrapped Chocolate Bar

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My inspiration comes from the Midwest Living Magazine.  They had a wrapped candy bar they shared back in 2013 ....... And I was wanting to make a little treat for Jack and this project caught my attention.
I used the 'Regals Designer Series Pack' and picked the Real Red pattern.  The wrap measures 5-1/2" x 6" and all I did was wrap that DSP around my chocolate bar and used some 'Stampin' Seal Plus' to secure the ends of the wrapper.
My sentiment is from the 'Valentine Keepsakes' set and I stampd that onto a Whisper White tag from the 'Little Treat Box Dies'.
My pretty daisy flower was created using both the 'Daisy Punches' and added a fun little heart in the center.  That heart is cropped out from the 'Detailed Hearts Dies'.
So there you have it friends......
Just know Jack will smile BIG when he sees 
this little cutie sitting next to him in the morning.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: