Thursday, January 28, 2021

You Have My Heart Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  I changed things up a tiny bit so I could use my Stampin' UP! product.  Have to admit......I'm crazy about how this tag turned out.
I began with a White tag base that measured 3" x 4".  I stamped my flowering hearts (from 'Valentine Keepsakes' set) onto the left hand side of my tag (with Real Red ink) and then......
I added a Real Red panel that measured 1-1/2" x 4" to the right hand side.  Onto that Real Red panel ...... I stamped the same flowering heart image, but I used VersaMark and sprinkled 'White Embossing Powder' onto that section.
The finished results of both of these panels being stamped worked out PERFECTLY!!!
Then I got busy creating my sentiment piece.  I used the 'Valentine Keepsakes' set with Real Red ink and then punched it out using a 1" circle punch.  To finish off this sentiment piece ..... I added a single 'Resin Heart' and that just completed my sentiment circle.
I topped my tag off with some 'Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' and tied it off into a pretty bow.  I also added a 'Heart Charm' to the ribbon and let that just dangle from the pretty ribbon.
SO HAPPY with the way this tag turned out.
Can't wait to attach it to a little gift for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: