Saturday, January 23, 2021

3-Cupcake Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate project I created using the December Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I have someone very special in mind to send this card off to.
I started off with one of the base cards that came in this kit.  I then added a panel of 'Gold Foil' and Rich Razzleberry card stock down the center of my card.
From there I stamped my birthday sentiment with the 'Many Messages' set and those were stamped on the labels that came with this kit.
Next, I stacked three of the cupcake die-cut pieces that came with this kit down the Rich Razzleberry panel ..... And I grabbed the 'Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles' and added those to the top of each cupcake.
Such a FUN card........
And it's sure to make someone VERY HAPPY.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Those sprinkles are the perfect creative topping! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thansk Mary. Even though they were on back-order for a tiny bit.....they were worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three big hoorays! Love this, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three BIG cheers for friends like you Brian. Thanks!

      Delete