Saturday, January 02, 2021

2021 Easel Calendar

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends
Is anyone else glad to be welcoming in 2021. I'm just saying....... I'm SO READY for a FRESH START.  Here's to hoping 2021 is an EXTRA SPECIAL YEAR.
Check out these FUN easel calendars I made with my team during our December Holiday Party via Zoom.
We created the easel stand on the inside......So it helped to keep the calendar from colapse down.
The numbers are from a retired Stampin' UP! number die set......
And I purchased the calendars online.
I also made a few of these for my neighbors.....
And packaged them up and left them on their mailboxes.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment