Sunday, January 17, 2021

Heart Happy

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog as well as the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There's just something about a white, pink and red card for Valentine's Day that just makes my heart HAPPY ....... and when my sentiment says the same feeling.....I am IN LOVE!!!
I started off by using my 'Simply Score Board' to create a 1/4" and 1/2" embossed line around the outer edge of my Blushing Bride panel.
Next, I added a panel of 'Snail Mail Designer Series Paper' to the botom portion of my Blushing Bride panel.  Before I adhered that panel down, I wrapped some 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon' around that DSP panel and tied it off into a pretty bow on the left hand side.
After I had the DSP panel added to my card front ...... I added three little 'Resin Hearts' below the DSP panel and right above the 1/2" embossed line.
The finishing touch was creating my sentiment heart.  I punched out a Real Red 'Scallop Heart' along with a White Heart.  I stamped my sentiment onto the White Heart and I used the 'Punch Party' stamp set and Real Red ink to create that message.
No question about it.......
You've said it all with this single heart message.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect sentiment inside the heart shape. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I think it was a PERFECT fit.

      Delete