Saturday, January 30, 2021

You Are On My Mind

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... But before I share my blog post with you ...... I want to introduce you to the newest member of the Fisher/Labadie household.  As many of you know ....... Tamale did not work out in our home.  He charged and attacked me from behind ...... And wrapped himself around my leg and bite me pretty bad.  As if that wasn't enough ...... The very next morning he bite my hand.  We found out that he had done the very same thing to 3-other familes ...... So the Shelter agreed that he would need to be returned.  I waited a couple weeks before heading out to find 'Prada'.  Or should I say ...... She found me.  She introduced herself by chatting with me and then immediately JUMPED up into my lap and it was at the very moment that I knew I had found my forever kitty.  SO ..... Here is my little Prada Girl .........
These pictures were taken on Thursday evening.  She was spending the night in the Master Bedroom and didn't seem to mind snuggling up with me in a couple short hours.
In the morning.......I let her explore around the house.  With supervision of course.  She was allowed in my studio and proved to be the best watch kitty.  She remained front and center watching the dog walkers pass our house for the longest time ......
And then found a comfy spot on my work table to take a little nap.  She is such a little LOVE BUG ...... And really enjoys following me around like my little shadow.  I have to say........I AM IN LOVE!!!

How....on with my Paper Pumpkin Saturday share.  I have my last alternate project that I created using the December Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This special little card is going to our granddaughter in California.
I started off with a Rich Razzleberry base card and added a White panel to the top of that.  I cut apart one of the envelope liners and used that to decorate the top of my White panel.  I wrapped some 'Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon' around the top and tied a pretty knot off to the left.
To create the scallop edge at the bottom of the DSP panel ..... I used the 'Be Mine Dies' and added it directly under the DSP edge.
My sentiment was stamped from the set that came with this kit......
And that ADORABLE bear was also included in the December kit.
Such a SWEET little card......
And know it will make our Granddaughter SMILE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl! I love her coloring. Calico? Sweet card. I adore the little scallop border.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....And yes.....Prada is a Calico....8-months old.

      Delete