Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hugs & Kisses Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you a alternate project I created using the December Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
My inspiration for my alternate design came from a fun little box that Angie Pyjas created back in December.  The only two additional products I used to create this Paper Pumpkin box was a 10" x 5" piece of Rich RazzleBerry card stock and some 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon'.
The 10" x 5" piece of Rich Razzleberry is scored on the 10" side at 2", 3", 6" and 7".  Then I scored the 5" side at 1" and 4".  All that was left to do was trim the sides of the box and create a couple tabs to form my little box.
For my front flap over piece ....... I used one of the envelope liners that came with this kit.
The two ADORABLE little bears were added to the front flap section with Stampin' Dimensionals.
And I used the 'Oval Occasions' stamp set with some Rich Razzleberry ink to create my sentiment piece.
I did add some 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon' to the top of my box.  All I did was wrap it around the scored section and tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
I did add a small set of magnetics to the front.......
And then filled the inside of my box with some Valentine's candy.
So there you have it friends.......
Just doesn't get any more FUN.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What a darling concept for a treat box! Love the heart "tug of war."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the way this box turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. I love this December PP alternative!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving me this sweet comment (whoever you are). Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww, Kadie, I love it , great treat box for my grown granddaughters , I want to case 🤪♥️
    Tfs hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You GO FOR IT Frenchie. I am thrilled that you want to make some of these. Share on our InkBig page when you can.

      Delete