Sunday, January 31, 2021

Oh Baby

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog, the 2021 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog and the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm completely THRILLED with the layout and design of this Spot Light Sunday card.
I started with a White card base ....... And then added a panel of Sale-a-Bration 'Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper' to the top.  Before I adhered it down to my card however, I added some 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around the bottom portion and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I worked on create my sentiment piece.  For that I stamped my sentiment from the 'Punch Party' set onto a White 'Heart Punch' piece.  I then matted that heart to a Poppy Parade 'Scallop Heart Punch' and added it to several square layers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Just think that even though this is a quick & easy kind of card.....
It comes across in a fun & bold kind of way.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: