Friday, January 15, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
My first share for today are these two SUPER FUN and SUPER HAPPY cards that my sweet friend Cindy Davis created.  She created these during one of our Mystery Stamping Events ....... And she knew I LOVED them both so much.......She sent them both to me.  HOW SWEET!!!!
And speaking of Cindy Davis........STOP THE PRESSES over this GORGEOUS looking card she sent me.  I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with how she created this bow.  (Cindy....if your watching.....Maybe you could do a demo on how to create this at our next monthly Downline Meeting ..... JUST SAYING!)
And speaking of LOVE.......How BEAUTIFUL is this card that I received from my good friend Gus Berry.  Sorry Gus that I hadn't posted this card earlier......It was in my 'To Post File' for some time and I just found it.
And I end today with this OH SO SPECIAL card from my amazing friend Cheri Utsler.  Your card Cheri is PERFECT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Every card a precious gift! Thanks for sharing these designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....They will be happy to see your sweet post.

      Delete