Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Thank You For Your Kindness

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Looking to make an ELEGANT & PRETTY card for someone special????  You can STOP looking and get ready to create this BEAUTIFUL card.
I started with a Coastal Cabana base card and started building my layers from there.
My first layer was adding a panel of 'Gold Foil'.....
To that ..... I added another layer of Coastal Cabana.  But before I adhered that panel down onto the 'Gold Foil' panel......I wrapped some 'Very Vanilla 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot on the left hand side.
I slipped a panel of 'Golden Garden Designer Series Paper' under the ribbon and positioned several 'Glue Dots' to secure that panel into place.
My sentiment was stamped onto a Very Vanilla 'Stitched Shape Dies' piece.  I used the 'Oval Occasions' set and stamped that with VersaMark and then sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder'.  All that was left to do was heat set that piece ...... And then add a Oval from the 'Layering Oval Dies' and finished it off with three 'Gold Metallic Pearls'.
Can you say GORGEOUS.......
To me ...... This is a real SHOW STOPPER kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a glamorous card. Beautiful mix of gold and blue. Reminds me of a Tiffany's blue box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIOUSLY Mary.....That's what I thought when I finished creating this card. Thanks for your amazing eye-catch.

      Delete
  2. Love! All of this gold is perfection with Coastal Cabana. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......I'm in LOVE with how this card turned out.

      Delete