Sunday, January 03, 2021

My Heart is Wherever You Are

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Welcome back to my regular Spotlight Sunday share ....... The card that I created uses product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just couldn't be any easier to create.
BEST PART ...... It works with ANY Designer Series Paper.
I picked out three patterns from the 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper' and cut them into 3-1/2" x 1".  Then I just adhered them down to my Whisper White base card.
I used the 'Punch Party' stamp set and after stamping it with Cinnamon Cider ink ...... I used the 'Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch' and cropped it out.  Just couldn't resist coloring in the heart with some Real Red ink.
And that's all it took my friends.
Can you even image it with other new DSP.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun! I love the patterns from this paper and the Cinnamon Cider on the stamp, but it's your hand-crafted Cinnamon Cider border that really pulls it all together for me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. The border stitching is something I've alway LOVED......but with my Intentional Tremors in my hands......My stitching lines are getting much longer than before. Will keep doing as long as I can.

      Delete