Monday, January 11, 2021

You Are Loved Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in both the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2021 Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded card ...... I decided to take one of the 'Sweet Little Valentine's Cards' and create a larger flap open style card.  And OH MY GOSH.......It turned out OH SO CUTE.
All I did was remove the scallop "Loved" piece from the front of the base card.  Then I create a scored fold at the top of the scallop piece ...... and that gave me the flap over piece I was looking for.  I added a panel of White cardstock to the center of the striped cardstock piece and added some framing around the outer edges and my flap over piece was completed.
I added three white 'Resin Hearts' to the bottom right corner of my White panel.  To create a coordinate look ...... I colored the white hearts with my Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends.
And I finished off the top of my "LOVED" panel with some gold cording from the 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack'.......and tied that cording up into a pretty bow.
So what do you think friends......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling stripe peeking through from the front and a delight when the card is opened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the way my upgraded card opens. Thanks my friend.

      Delete