Monday, January 25, 2021

Lucky To Know You Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... And changed up a few of the elements to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first change I made to my upgraded card was change the orientation from a Landscape style card to a Portrait style card.
I began by changing my base card from White to Flirty Flamingo.  To the top of my card, I added two addtional panels.  I added a Basic Black and White panel.  Then I began adding five 'Flower & Field Designer Series Paper' panels that measure 1/2" x 3-3/4" across the front my card.
Down the center of my card, I added a DSP panel that measures 1-1/2" x 5" ...... And then I got busy creating my sentiment piece.
My sentiment piece uses several layers of the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.  And I used 'Oval Occasions' set to create my BEAUTIFUL sentiment.  I did use 'Black Embossing Powder' to add some extra WOW FACTOR for my sentiment and I'm so happy with the way that turned out.
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment