Thursday, January 14, 2021

You Make My Heart Happy Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this tag turned out.
I started out with a White base tag.   I added a 'Detailed Hearts Die' heart piece to the top of my tag ...... And filled in one single red heart with a Silver Foil heart.
Then I got busy and created a sentiment panel.  I used the 'Valentine Keepsakes' set to stamp my sentiment into the center of that panel.......
And then added two 'Heart Charms' to both ends of that stamped sentiment.  The final detail for this sentiment panel was adding two little red hearts (that were left over from the 'Detailed Hearts Die' cut) and added those to the center of the 'Heart Charms'.  I finished this sentiment piece off by adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of the two red hearts and that gave my hearts a PRETTY SHINE.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Playful Pets Trim' to the top of my tag and knotting it off at the top.
So what do you think my friends???
Don't you just LOVE this tag???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: