Friday, January 08, 2021

Downline Challenge Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Normally, on Friday......I spot-light some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received ...... But today I want to share a fun little gift I created for 3-lucky team members who played along with my December Downline Challege.  Here's the gift they received.
I wanted to share some new 2021 Mini Catalog items with my team ...... So I packaged up these fun little team challenge gifts.  They included one of the new 'Blending Brushes, a package of embellishments and one of the new 'Love You Always Treat Boxes'.
This package was wrapped up with some of the new 'Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon'.
This gift was wrapped up with the new 'Blushing Bride 3/8" Metallic Ribbon'.
And my final packaging featured the new 'Fine Art 3/8" Ribbon'.
Just LOVE how these gifts turned out......
And each team member who received their gift were THRILLED.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such an incredible gift - and so beautifully packaged! I know they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. They simply LOVED their little gifts.

      Delete
  2. Blenders are the perfect gift and so cute packaged with other pretty goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mary. I'm planning to give more of them away. THANKS!

      Delete