Thursday, January 07, 2021

You Make My Heart Happy Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Who's heart wouldn't melt if they received this tag????
I started off by adding a panel of the 'Snail Mail Designer Series Paper' to the very bottom of my Whisper White tag.
My sentiment is from the 'Punch Party' set and I used Real Red ink to stamp that sentiment.
used the 'Valentine's Keepsakes' set to stamp my rows of hearts.  And then I used the 'Detailed Hearts Dies' to crop out several Real Red hearts and several Silver Foil hearts.  All I needed to do was adhere each heart into the stamped image and my tag filled up with beautiful hearts in no time flat.
My tag is topped off with some 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' and I tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow and adhered it to the top of my tag.
So what do you think my friends.......
Doesn't it just make your heart happy????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The BEST! Love this bright and happy tag. Sweet little hearts. Perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend.....I'm thrilled that you like my tag so much. THANKS!!!

      Delete