Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Thank you Times 7 Card

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My inspiration for my card today is from Jill Hilliard.  She posted a Birthday version of this card ....... And I know it would look PERFECT with several of the PRETTY Stampin' UP! colors and a White embossed thank you sentiment.
Now I will admit ...... It was kind of hard picking out just seven of my favorite Stampin' UP! colors.  I ended up selecting Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape.  WOW......I'm LOVING how pretty they look all stacked up together.
Each of my card stock pieces are 4-1/4" x 3/4".
I used the 'Happy Thought' set for my sentiment.
And each sentiment is stamped in VersaMark and then sprinkled with 'White Embossing Powder'.
The finishing touch was adding two White 'Resin Heart Embellishment' to each card stock panel and that just finished this card off PERFECTLY

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kadie, you have the best imagination, and perfect colors 🌹
    Tfs my friend, and your pictures were beautiful ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous color blocking to delivery a message of gratitude (over and over)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Anyone can say Thank You......But saying it 7-times.....really gets your message across.

      Delete