Friday, January 22, 2021

Special Family Friday

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I normally have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Now for today ........ I'm going to spot-light ONE VERY SPECIAL family member with you.  My oldest daughter Cheryl ......... Who has some OVER-THE-TOP crafting skills.  Check out this AMAZING project that she created for me.
Anyone who knows me ........ knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color PINK.  It's my favorite color and my entire studio is finished off in pink.  SO.......when I shared a project with Cheryl on these ADORABLE Gnomes ....... It didn't take her long to whip a pair of them up for me.
I have to admit ...... I kind of SQUEALED when I opened the box.
I immediately HUGGED this little guy......
And this little guy just MELTED my heart.
Can you even image how much MAGIC this little guy is going to bring to my studio!!!
Both of these little Gnomes are made with a Valentine's socks ....... and one of the socks is filled with Rice (to create the body) and the other sock is used for his hat.  The faces/beards use either a mop head or fur panel ...... And all the product to create these little cuties can be found at the Dollar Store.  I can't wait to see all the MAGIC and HAPPY these little guys bring to my studio.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm so glad you're enjoying them Mom. They were fun to make. I wasn't into gnomes and then made these cuties and was like, ok they're kinda cute I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Cheryl.......I simply ADORE them. Thanks for making them for me......They LOVE their new home!!!

      Delete
  2. Valentine socks. Brilliant. Love the "bow" on the hat, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....The bow on the hats has to be one of my favorite little touches.

      Delete
  3. OMG , HOW CUTE , LOVE THOSE GUYS , GREAT JOB KADIE
    XOXO♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Frenchie. I know my daughter will be pleased to see your comment.

      Delete