Saturday, January 09, 2021

Beary Comforting Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin kit.
Here are the three cards that you are able to make with the December Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin kit.  Aren't they just adorable!!!
This first card ...... Hands Down is my favorite.
This little guy is just too cute for words.  And the gold foil on the base card is OH SO ELEGANT!
And who wouldn't LOVE receiving these two little guys hugging a package.  
I very much like the December kit......
But especially LOVE the alternate projects that I was able to create with this kit.  I will begin sharing those projects with you next week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did with the December kit! "You are on my mind" is my favorite favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....It was a SUPER FUN kit to create alternate projects with too.

      Delete