Tuesday, January 12, 2021

With Love Ghiradelli Treat

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!

Before I share my project for today ...... I have a tiny announcement to make.  We went to the Pima Animal Care Center Shelter yesterday and adopted a 4 year old cat named Tamale.  Check him out......

Here he is on the Pima Animal Care Center Website.  This is what I fell in LOVE with!!!

And here he is when I first met him.  Dare I say.......LOVE AT FIRST SITE.

Even though Tamale has a bit of a 'Rap Sheet' and all his other adoptions brought him back to the PACC ......... That didn't stop me from knowing that with my tender loving care ...... Tamale would be able to turn all his 'Behavioral Issues' around and be celebrating his new forever home with Jack and me.  I think I have my work cut out for me ....... So ...... WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

Now on with my blog post for today.  It's 'CASE IT TUESDAY' ...... And that means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.

This cute little Ghiradelli treat holder was one that Glenda Calkin created ....... But I put my twist on it and came up with the perfect little Valentine's Treat Holder.
I started with a 6" x 3" piece of White card stock.  I scored it at 1-1/2" and 3-3/4".  Next I added some 'Snail Mail Designer Series Paper' panels to the top and bottom sections of my White card stock.
My DSP panels measure 2-3/4" x 1-1/4" and 2-3/4" x 2".  
After I had the DSP attached ..... I used my hole punch to crop out two holes in the center of both panels.
I dropped my Ghiradelli Chocolate square into the center of the base and secured it in place with some Glue Dots.
Next, I took a 'Scallop Heart Punch' piece and cropped out two holes in the center of that.
I threaded some 'Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack' Black & White Twine through the red heart.....
And through each DSP panel and came back up to the red heart.....
And tied my twine into a pretty bow.
I used 'Valentine Keepsake' set for my sentiment ..... and I stamped that sentiment onto a small banner flag that was cropped out using the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING treat holder.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! Tamale deserves a loving home and he's cute as can be. As someone who has adopted four rescues (Caroline has Lucy) who all needed love, patience and a second (sometimes more) chance, I'm so happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary......Bless YOUR heart for reaching out and giving 4-rescues a forever home. I for one know how LUCKY they are to have you as their foever mom. So glad Tamale and I met. He will work out just fine.

      Delete
  2. Darling little love-filled treat holder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. This little project will be repeated.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant way to give a delicious treat. Your pictures make this seem so do-able! How sweet is Tamale?! Congratulations! ♥

    ReplyDelete