Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Jack's Countdown To Valentine's Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and can't wait to share it with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.

Check out this fun little Valentine's Countdown Box I created for Jack.
I created this using the new 'Love You Always Treat Boxes'.
I covered the box with the 'True Love Designer Series Paper'.  I cut two pieces at 3-7/8" x 2-1/2" (those are for the top and bottom of my box) and then I cut two pieces at 3-7/8" x 1-1/4" (and those are for the sides of my box).
I wrapped some 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satine Ribbon' around the left hand side of my box.....
And I used the 'Scallop Heart Punch' along with the 'Heart Punch' to decorate the top of my box.  And my sentiment is from the 'Punch Party' set. 
I will be giving this gift to Jack on February 1st.  He will receive the box along with one gift tag and each day counting down till Valentine's Day he will receive another gift tag.  
Each tag was made with a Real Red 'Scallop Heart' and then I used the 'Heart Punch' to create the top.  I scored the white heart at the top to create a flap ........
On the inside of each gift tag I will write a special little message to Jack and he can store each tag that he received inside this special little box. 
So each morning when he gets up.......There will be another little heart tag waiting for him.
So by Valentine's Day ...... He will have a little box filled with special little messages from me.
Might sound kind of corny.....but it's something that I've been doing for Jack since we moved to Arizona over 11 years ago.  It's hard to buy the man who has everything something ...... And this is truly a gift from my heart.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You spoil that guy with your creativity and sweet treats! Love the classic red, black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....You know him all to well....And know that he deserves all the spoiling I bring to him.

      Delete