Friday, January 29, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING cards that my very special friend Jennifer Mennetti created.
Check out the beautiful cards that Jennifer created for her January card class.  She offers a month card class and you make 5-beautiful cards on her VIP Facebook page.  Just crazy about the cards that she designed for this month.
First up.......Is this beautiful and bright card.
This is one of my favorite cards that Jennifer designed......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this pretty card.
And the colors in this card just make me HAPPY!
Thanks Jennifer for sharing these beautiful cards with me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Crisp, creative and cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Jennifer creates some FUN card designs. Know she will enjoy reading your comment.....THANKS!

      Delete