Monday, January 18, 2021

Heart Happy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesteday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was chaning the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I also added 1/4" embossing lines around both the Blushing Bride panel and my Real Red base card.
My Blushing Bride panel has the same 'Snail Mail Designer Series Paper' panel to the bottom section ,,,,,, and also uses the 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon' around the left hand section of that panel.
My sentiment heart was created the same way as my card from yesterday.  I punched out a Real Red 'Scallop Heart Punch' piece and then added a White 'Heart Punch' piece on top.  I used the 'Punch Party' set to stamp my sentiment onto the White Heart with VersaMark and Real Red ink.  And then QUICKLY sprinkled 'Clear Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set it.   The finishing touch to my sentiment piece was adding a single 'Resin Heart' to the bottom.
So what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards, Kadie, but there's something special about the Real Red card base. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Brian. Stepping it up with a Real Red base card was just what I was looking for.

      Delete
  2. Kiss, kiss. Another precious valentine! Love the touch of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I'm pretty happy with the way this upgrade turned out.

      Delete