Monday, February 01, 2021

Oh Baby Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The main upgrade for my card today is a special kind of fold design.  I changed my base card to a Poppy Parade card ...... And that piece measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and it is scored at 4-1/4".   Before I did anything else.....I cut off 1-1/4" from the front of my card and used that scrap on another project.  Next, I cut off 1-1/2" from the front of this card and that piece will be the bottom section of my card front.
Now, I got busy and added some 'Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper' to the top 1-1/2" section and bottom 1-1/2" section.
My setiment panel that bridges the two 1-1/2" panel together was next.  I used several Poppy Parade and White square panels ...... And repeated my sentiment the same as I did yesterday.  Only difference ...... Was I used VersaMark ink and Poppy Parade ink and then sprinkled it with 'Clear Embossing Powder' and heat set it.  I also added three 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels' to the bottom right corner of my sentiment piece.
All that was left to do was attach the sentiment piece to the front of my card.  I added adhesive to the top and bottom edges of my sentiment piece and left the middle of that piece free from any adhesive.  Here is how it looks after the sentiment piece is attached and the card front is opened.
Just think this card design is a FUN & CREATIVE
spin to upgrading a card quickly.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the floating sentiment square. I need to CASE this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....You GO GIRL. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete