Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Halloween Treat Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found directly from the Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
If you haven't seen the SUPER AWESOME 'Little Treat Box Dies' in the current Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog (Page 70) ....... Let me tell you......This die set is OH SO MUCH FUN to play with.  
I was able to create these two FUN Halloween treats in NO TIME FLAT!!!
All I did was cut out a Basic Black treat box......
And a Pumpkin Pie treat box.
Decorating the front of each treat box was SUPER EASY ...... I just used the extra die pieces in this set and grabbed my 'Little Treats' stamp set for my sentiment.
Here's what the backside of my treat boxes looks like.
To secure my little treat boxes closed ...... I grabbed some 'Ruched 1/4" Ribbon' along with my Basic Black Stampin' Blends......And that ribbon was changed up to Black and Pumpkin Pie in no time flat.
All that was left to do was tucked some Candy Corn inside each treat box.
And speaking of Candy Corn.......
Are you a FAN or NOT???
I personally could eat Candy Corn for Breakfast 
if given the opportunity.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Love how you contrasted the colors. They are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweet friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Super sweet project, Kadie! And yes, I LOVE candy corn also! I’d be right there with you at breakfast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have the table set for breakfast ANY TIME after this Covid mess is over. Swing by....It will be FUN. #LOVECANDYCORN

      Delete
  3. These are ADORABLE, Kadie (minus the candy corns). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend.....(even if you don't like candy corn).

      Delete